Do some couples have certain habits that lead to happier married lives? And if so, what are they? What makes some couples naturally happier?
In a San Francisco Globe article this past week, a curated list of these habits from psychiatrist Dr. Mark Goulston are a great reminder of things we all should know.
- Go to bed at the same time.
- Cultivate common interests
- Walk hand in hand or side by side
- Make trust and forgiveness your default mode
- Focus more on what your partner does right that what he or she does wrong.
- Hug each other as soon as you see each other after work
- Say “I love you” and “Have a good day” every morning
- Say “Good night” every night, regardless of how you feel
- Do a “weather” check during the day
- Be proud to be seen with your partner
For more details check out the article from The San Francisco Globe by clicking here.